Friday, September 20, 2013

Where ur homies at?


Finally it is mine...the super duper fierce and ferosh Brian Lichtenberg "Homiés" Sweater. I've been dying to get my hands on it for ever with the sweater always being sold out on netaporter.com. So what to do? I just ordered it from Brian Lichtenberg's home page. I was already prepared to wait for this gem forever due to it getting stuck at customs and then having to pay shitloads of customs like I had to for my choies.com order but NAH!!! Got this one for just 79€ and no customs at all. The price on netaporter is 114€ I believe. Talk about (birthday) money well invested. Already know I am going to wear the shit out of this one...

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. Richtig schön!Ganz schwarz sieht einfach immer gut aus :)
    Carolin ♥

    ReplyDelete