Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Tuesday Bookclub: Design Sponge at Home


Since my Blog is supposed to be not only about fashion I thought I start a new section, called the Tuesday Book Club. This decision came after a period of major lack of inspiration and unwillingness to take care of my Blog and post anything for that matter (you might have noticed haha!) and when I thought my Blog was losing quality in content and basically got really boring...just to be clear, the books I will introduce each Tuesday are not all about fashion, some of the are about design, some of them are super NERDY, high in content, bed time reads...and so on...just books I love and thought I should share with the world. So without further ado, here's the first one to start this column:

GRACE BONNEY -  Design Sponge at Home

I bought this book during my stay in Sweden and I absolutely love it!! It's an interior design book featuring all kinds of insights into different homes all over the world and how the home owners styled it. It further features lots of tips for your own home and in the back of the book there is a major DIY section which basically made the decision for me to actually purchase this book. It really gives me so much inspiration as to how to decorate my own apartment or what my future apartment will look like should I ever win the lottery...you know! Plus, the book actually looks super fancy, hence it makes an awesome coffee table book...WIN WIN if you ask me.

What Interior/Home Design Books do you love?

xx, V

No comments:

Post a Comment