Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tonight,we are young....


...or at least that's what I'm telling myself after already havinfg a huge sleep deficit but letting myself being talked into partying on a Tuesday evening after work :-D You know, we're only young once...so let's take the most out of our bodies haha So when I got up like 1 1/2 hours ago I felt like dying. I guess this weekend I should try to squeeze in some sleep here and there and maybe..just maybe...not go out on Friday and Saturday HA! Btw, the first picture shows Vienna's botanical garden which is right next to my office, hence where I spend my lunch breaks. I looooove it! I think it's the best place to be when it's nice and sunny outside...at least on a work day! The above outfit shows what I wore last night for going out :)

....zumindest rede ich mir das zurzeit ein nachdem ich mir schon ein riesiges Schlafdefizit eingearbeitet habe aber mich immer noch einfach mal eben an einem Dienstag nach der Arbeit zum fortgehen überreden lasse :-D Ihr wisst ja, wir sind nur einmal jung, also um jeden Preis alles aus dem Körper holen was der hergibt...jedenfalls hab ich mich wie ein Stück Scheiße gefühlt als ich vor 1 1/2h aufgestanden bin. Daher denke ich, dieses Wochenende sollte ich wohl mehr Schlaf und weniger Party einplanen und vielleicht...aber nur vielleicht...nicht an beiden Wochenendtage ausgehen. Übrigens, das erste Bild zeigt euch wo ich meine Mittagspausen verbringe, nämlich in Wiens Botanischem Garten der sich gleich neben dem Büro befindet. Ein Traum sag ich euch! Und das Outfit habe ich gestern Abend zum ausgehen getragen.

xx, V

3 comments:

  1. I love the blazer! :) I am your follower in GFC. I hope you can follow back. :) See you in my blog.

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Denim On...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit xx
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    www.loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete