Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty Addict (Haul)


Those who know me, know I am a Beauty junkie. I am obsessed with finding out about new products, reading reviews, learning about product ingredients , skin conditions and generally body related stuff. And whenever I am in Germany I stock up on Beauty stuff because it is so much cheaper than in Austria. So these last days I went to 2 different drug stores (Rossmann & DM) and bought all kinds of stuff though not everything is pictured here. So what did I purchase? Well, I purchased SYOSS Flexible Hold Hairspray. I like them since they come in huuuuge containers, hence I don't have to repurchase too often. Apart from this brand I usually buy L'Oreal Elnett which I find to be the best (apart from its gross smell) but the most expensive! Then I bought an Apres Sun Lotion for the Body which has a tanning effect too. Given the shitty weather I currently have to endure, who knows if I can sustain my tan naturally with the sun being away?! Then, a product I am exstatic about. I always wished we'd have the AUSSIE hair brand in Austria but naaahhh no can do. I came across it in Sweden but it was soooo expensive. Luckily my roommate gave me hers that she got from a finnish Blogger Event. Anyways, they finally arrived - at least in Germany - and aren't even that expensive. So it was a no brainer to get at least a Conditioner (I bought 2 different shampoos for Volume not pictured here from Fructis/Schauma). As you can see I got the Miracle Moist one and I really hope this revives my dead hair ends! I also got the Alverde Hair mask with Avocado which I will use from time to time on my split ends. I really like Alverde since their products are rather "natural". Then I got the Essence Pore refining Serum which I already tried for a week now and I really like it. Plus it prevents my skin from breaking out which is another plus (though I haven't had these issues in months). Then I got all nuts at the P2 counter since this Brand is rather hard to get in Austria. I bought a plain simple Cuticle remover, the "Blogger's choice" nailpolish (LOVE!), a pore minimizer for the T-zone which is to be used directly under foundation and conceals redness and a Lip Serum which is supposed to plump my lips (it doesn't) and make them nice and soft. I also bought a new Catrice concealer in a pot. I love the Palette one, which in my book is just as good as MAC and so I have high hopes for this one. I switched since I never use 4 colors out of the 5 in the palette. Finally pictured here, Razor Blades for my Intuition razor. These were super cheap. Usually I pay way beyond 10€ in Austria and these I got for 6.50€ so I actually bought 2 packages. Not pictured here apart from the Hair shampoos are 2 shower gels, one from Nivea and one from Dove. Gosh, I looove Beauty products. What can't you live without?

Wer mich kennt weiß, dass ich ein totaler Beauty-Junkie bin. Ich bin regelrecht bessessen davon, über neue Produkte Informationen zu sammeln, Reviews zu lesen, über Inhaltsstoffe zu lernen, die Hautbeschaffenheit im Gesicht und alles was sich rund um den Körper abspielt. Und jedes Mal wenn ich bei meinen Eltern in Deutschland bin kaufe ich einen Vorrat an Beautyprodukten, da diese in Deutschland in der Regel viel günstiger sind! In den letzten Tagen war ich daher bei Rossmann und DM und habe folgende Sachen gekauft: SYOSS Flexible Hold Haarspray. Ich mag die Marke weil die Flaschen so groß sind und ich daher nicht so oft neue nachkaufen muss. Am liebsten mag ich ja L'Oreal Ellnett (abgesehen vom grässlichen Geruch) aber der ist halt sehr teuer für meinen Geschmack. Dann kaufte ich bei Rossmann noch eine Apres Sun Lotion mit Bräunungseffekt da ich meine derzeitige Sommerbräune gerne solange wie möglich erhalten möchte, was bei dem grässlichen Wetter derzeit nicht so leicht ist. Dann hab ich mir einen AUSSIE Conditioner zugelegt nachdem ich bei DM einen Schrei losgelassen habe, da ich die Marke bisher weder in Deutschland noch in Österreich je entdeckt habe. Und dann waren die Sachen auch noch viel billiger als in Schweden. Also habe ich mir gleich den Miracle Moist Conditioner für meine toten Haarspitzen mitgenommen. Zusätzlich gabs noch eine Alverde Haarmaske mit Avocado die ich ab und an statt dem Conditioner verwenden werde. Meine Haarspitzen brauchen all die Pflege die sie kriegen können! Weiters hab ich mir bereits vor 1 Woche das Essence Pore Refining Serum gekauft mit dem ich bisher mehr als zufrieden bin. Dann bin ich noch am P2 Stand durchgedreht und hab mir 4 Dinge zugelegt. Einen simplen Nagelhautentferner, den "Blogger's Choice" Nagellack (LIEBE!), einen Porenvermindernden Primer für die T-Zone (unter dem Make up!) und zuguterletzt ein Lippen Serum dass die Lippen vergrößern soll (tut's nicht!) und pflegen. Dann habe ich mir noch einen Concealer von Catrice gekauft da meiner sich dem Ende zuneigt. Ich finde die ja genauso gut wie beispielsweise MAC und viiiel billiger. Schlussendlich hab ich dann noch 2 Packungen der Intuition Rasierklingen mitgenommen da die in Deutschland extrem viel billiger sind als in Österreich. Nicht abgebildet hier sind 2 Duschgele die ich gekauft habe von Nivea und Dove sowie 2 Haarshampoos. Diese sind zum einen das neue Volumen Shampoo von Fructis ohne Silikone und das Schauma Kaffein Shampoo für Haarwachstum und sprödes Haar. Das wars. Was sind so Produkte ohne die ihr nicht leben könnt?

xx, V

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuffs you got there! :) You have a nice blog. I just followed you via GFC Bloglovin. I hope you can follow back. I'll wait for you in my blog dear.

    Follow me via Bloglovin here
    Follow me via GFC here

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Intuition razors!


    Thanks for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it!

    http://closetstruck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great products :)
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? let me know so i can follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete