Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hippe Black Out


So back to the old black on black days. The sun is still shining but temperatures are dropping at an exhilarating rate....I still hope that I will be spared of some additional snow and that the sun stays. Speaking of sun, I recently found myself checking into the tanning salon in recent months just to get a dose of warm feeling on my skin. And it's been working wonders. I did not really get an excessive tan (not that this was the goal anyways!) but my mood gets lifted instantly when I was at the tanning salon. I feel really relaxed. Probably also because I always pretend I am lying on the beach instead of the tanning bed haha But don't take this as advertisement to go tanning excessively! I really don't go often, in the last 3 months I've been like maybe 6 times. It just helps against cold weather, missing sun (and the fact that it still gets dark here very early!) and a general feeling of depression, or winter depression as I like to call it. Other than that I NEVER go to the tanning salon as I do not support excessive tanning (I wear SPF on my face everyday and tons of sunscreen as soon as I can wear shorts or shirts outside!). But yeah, from time to time one needs something to lift the mood and you can only eat so much chocolate HAHA ;-)

Back to Basics...es ist mal wieder Zeit für ein komplett schwarzes Outfit. Die Sonne strahlt immer noch aber leider sind die wärmeren Temperaturen wieder Geschichte. Das war das letzte Outfit ohne Jacke. Trotzdem hoff ich stark dass mir Schnee erspart bleibt! Da wir von wärmeren Temperaturen sprechen, in den letzten 3 Monaten war ich ein paar mal für ein paar Minuten im Sonnenstudio und das wirkt wahre Wunder gegen Winterdepression. Ich bin zwar nicht brauner geworden (nicht dass das Ziel gewesen wäre) aber ich habe mich jedes Mal so viel besser und entspannter gefühlt durch das warme Gefühl auf der Haut. Hat wohl auch nicht geschadet dass ich mir immer vorstelle ich liege am Strand statt im Sonnenbett :-D Aber das soll jetzt auch keine Werbung für exzessives Bräunen im Sonnenstudio sein denn davon halt ich gar nichts. Ich geh normalerweise nicht mal im Winter aber hier geht die Sonne immer so früh unter bzw ist es schon ein Wunder wenn man sie überhaupt zu Gesicht bekommt. Ansonsten bin ich immer übervorsichtig was die Sonne betrifft (ich trage JEDEN Tag SPF im Gesicht), vor allem im Sommer wo ich LSF50 verwenden muss um nicht auszusehen wie ein Krebs haha Aber ja, manchmal braucht man Aufmunterung von der Winterdepression und ich kann nur so viel Schokolade essen :-D

xx, V

3 comments:

  1. Ich liebe ganz schwarze Outfits! Sieht toll aus :)
    Carolin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. das outfit ist wirklich schön und de schuhe, mann ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this outfit. Black looks so good on you, so why change a winning look? ;)

    -milla

    ReplyDelete