Monday, January 21, 2013

I just want you back for good...


Haha I am back ladies! Wooohhhoooo I can't believe I survived last week but I guess I earned the title "tough cookie" after a week with..well 10 hours of sleep! Enjoy some of the new outfits that will be shot this week!

Haha ich bin wieder da Ladies! Ich kanns gar nicht glauben, dass ich letzte Woche mit einem riesen Schlafdefizit überlebt hab! Nach der Woche kann ich wohl sagen dass mich nichts mehr so schnell aus der Fassung bringt haha auf jeden Fall  mach ich meine Abwesenheit gut...diese Woche gibts ne Menge Outfits und Posts :-)


What I am wearing/ Was ich anhabe:

Dress/ Kleid: H&M
Cardigan/ Weste: Urban Outfitters oh yeah :-D
Scarf/ Schal: Primark
Shoes/ Schuhe: Dinsko

....and pls give some special attention for my "V" ring from Urban Outfitters! It's like they knew my Blog is called "The V World" haha
...und spezielle Aufmerksamkeit bitte für meinen "V" Ring von Urban Outfitters! Ist fast so als wüssten die das mein Blog "The V World" heißt hihi

xx, V

4 comments:

  1. Looking hawt! You're more than a "cookie". You are a warrior princess :D lol....just had a mental image of Xena (you remember the TV series?)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht echt Klasse aus :)
    Folge dir jetzt :)

    http://aennisberrry.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is awesome! and i think you're beautiful! :)

    //paulinasuonvieri.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardigan and your rings!!! :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete