Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New In: OPI James Bond Skyfall Mini Collection

source: google.com
So I ordered these a while ago and when I finally got them I was excited like a lil' kid on xmas! Whoop whoop been waiting for these like forever! Such pretty colors. The kit consists of the following colors:

1. GOLDENEYE which is the most beautiful and unique gold color I have EVER seen!!! It has more of an orange gold tone to it and it shimmers that you feel like getting blinded by it. Definitely the highlight of the entire collection and the main reason why I ordered the kit :-)

2. THE SPY WHO LOVED ME is a classic red with shimmer not glitter. It's kind of a pillar box red that reflects the light beautifully because of the shimmer elements in it. Great color for the winter/xmas time!

3. THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH is a silver color with different colored chunks of glitter that give it the most exquisit metallic finish, changing color depending on the light from subtle silverish-green to a pinky-lilacish-silver (haha my wording LOLz).

4. LIVE AND LET DIE is a veeeeeeeeery dark green that appears almost black on the nails with gold shimmer in it. Just magical. I love the color and the consistency (one layer of color is enough!!!) and definitely prefer this over the typical black nailpolish.

All in all I love all the colors of the collection so dearly and can't wait to use them all during winter time. I bought it via beautybay for around 15€ (shipping is free worldwide!) and I really think you get great value for money so maybe some of you want to check it out. For me the James Bond collection is one of the best collections OPI has ever come out with!

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. We have found your blog incredidbly informative and some great visuals on the new Skyfall collection. As your aim is to share to the world all of your knowledge about these beauty products and ours is to provide them for the cheapest available price online. I would like to share with your loyal fans the full range of this Skyfall Collection is available in the UK for only £7.16 each at www.demonsbeauty.co.uk. That makes us the cheapest OPI retailer in the UK, with more than 250 shades in stock.

    The Mariah Carey OPI Collection will soon be available on pre order too.

    ReplyDelete